American Academy of Neurology (AAN) - www.aan.com
American Association of Neurologic Surgeons and Congress of Neurologic Surgeons Cerebrovascular Section - www.cvsection.org
American Society of Neuroradiology (ASNR) - www.asnr.org
American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM) - www.aapm.org
Neurocritical Care Society (NCS) - www.neurocriticalcare.org
Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR) - www.sirweb.org
Society of NeuroInterventional Surgery (SNIS) - www.snisonline.org
Society of Vascular and Interventional Neurology (SVIN) - www.svin.org
Society for Vascular Medicine (SVM) - www.vascularmed.org
Society for Vascular Surgery (SVS) - www.vascularweb.org
IAC program for facilities applying for accreditation in adult or pediatric echocardiography.
IAC program for facilities applying for accreditation in nuclear cardiology, nuclear medicine or PET imaging.
IAC program for facilities applying for accreditation in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
IAC program for facilities applying for accreditation in diagnostic computed tomography (CT).
IAC Dental CT
IAC program for practices applying for accreditation in Maxillofacial CT.
IAC Vein Center
IAC program for facilities applying for accreditation in superficial venous treatment and management.
IAC Cardiac Electrophysiology
IAC program for accreditation in cardiac electrophysiology (EP).
IAC Cardiovascular Catheterization
IAC program for accreditation in cardiovascular cath coming in Fall 2017.
- Angle JF, Nemcek AA, Cohen AM, et al. National Patient Safety Goals Such As Quality Improvement Guidelines for Preventing Wrong Site, Wrong Procedure and Wrong Person Errors: Application of the Joint Commission “Universal protocol for preventing wrong site, wrong procedure, wrong person surgery” to the Practice of Interventional Radiology.
J Vasc Interv Radiol, 2008; 19:1145–1151. Read article»
- Balter S, Schueler BA, Miller D L, et al. Radiation Doses in Interventional Radiology Procedures: The RAD-IR Study Part III: Dosimetric Performance of the Interventional Fluoroscopy Units. J Vasc Interv Radiol, 2004; 15:919–926. Read article»
- Barr JD, Connors III JJ, Sacks D, et al. Quality Improvement Guidelines for the Performance of Cervical Carotid Angioplasty and Stent Placement. JVIR, 2003;14:1079-1093.
- Beneficial Effect of Carotid Endarterectomy in Symptomatic Patients with High-Grade Carotid Stenosis. North American Symptomatic Carotid Endarterectomy Trial Collaborators (NASCET). N Engl J Med, 1991;325:445-453.
- Connors III JJ, Sacks D, Furlan AJ, et al. Training, Competency and Credentialing Standards for Diagnostic Cervicocerebral Angiography, Carotid Stenting and Cerebrovascular Intervention: A Joint Statement from the American Academy of Neurology, American Association of Neurological Surgeons, American Society of Interventional and Therapeutic Radiology, American Society of Neuroradiology, Congress of Neurological Surgeons, AANS/CNS Cerebrovascular Section and Society of Interventional Radiology. J Vasc Interv Radiol, 2004; 15:1347–1356. Read article»
- FDA Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 21 for system performance. Read article»
- Miller DL, Balter S, Wagner LK, et al. Quality improvement guidelines for recording patient radiation dose in the medical record. JVIR 2004;15:423-429. Read article»
- Moore WS, Clagett PG, Veith FJ, et al. Guidelines for Hospital Privileges in Vascular Surgery: An update by an ad hoc committee of the American Association for Vascular Surgery and the Society for Vascular Surgery. J Vasc Surg 2002;36:1276-82.
- National Stroke Association (NSA) Read article»
- American Stroke Association (ASA) Read article»
- Practice Guideline for the Performance of Diagnostic Cervicocerebral Angiography in Adults. American College of Radiology. 2005. Read article»
- Qureshi AI, Abou-Chebl A, Jovin TG, et al. Qualification Requirements for Pperforming Neurointerventional Procedures: A Report of the Practice Guidelines Committee of the American Society of Neuroimaging and the Society of Vascular and Interventional Neurology. J Neuroimaging, 2008 Oct; 18(4):433-47.
- Rosenfield K, Cowley MJ, Jaff MR, et al. Clinical Competence Statement on Carotid Stenting: Training and Credentialing for Carotid Stenting — Multispecialty Consensus Recommendations: A Report of the SCAI/SVMB/SVS Writing Committee to develop a clinical competence statement on carotid interventions.
J Vasc Surg, 2005;41:160-8. Read article»
- Stecker MS, Balter S, Towbin RB, et al; for the SIR safety and health committee and the CIRSE standards of practice committee. J Vasc Interv Radiol, 2009; 20:S263–S273. Read article»