Available in fall 2017, the IAC will provide facility accreditation specific to cardiovascular catheterization procedures in the following areas:
- Adult Diagnostic Catheterization
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Valve Interventions
- Structural Heart Interventions
- Complex Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ACHD)
- Pediatric Cardiovascular Catheterization
The program will evaluate applicant facilities in conjunction with benchmarks for quality based on resources, training and outcomes. To receive updates from the program, visit intersocietal.org/signup to join the IAC Mailing List or follow us on social media.