IAC Cardiovascular Catheterization - Newsroom
Proposed Standards for New IAC Cardiovascular Catheterization Accreditation Program Now Open for 30-Day Public Comment Through September 30, 2017
SEPTEMBER 1, 2017 | IAC Cardiovascular Catheterization and its sponsoring organizations are pleased to announce the opportunity to comment on the proposed IAC Standards and Guidelines for Cardiovascular Catheterization Accreditation, prior to final publication in concert with the launch of the new accreditation program later this fall.
Beginning September 1, 2017, the public may visit the IAC website at intersocietal.org/iac/comment_period_cath.htm to comment on any of the proposed Standards until September 30, 2017. In order to provide comments, the IAC Comment Form must be completed and submitted electronically by the provided deadline.
To Submit a Comment on Proposed Standards:
- Visit the IAC website at intersocietal.org/iac/comment_period_cath.htm.
- To review the proposed Standards, select any of the PDFs available for download to view the proposed Standards for that section.
- Scroll down and click on the section of the Standards that you wish to comment on.
- A list of the Standards available for comment is listed on the left. From the drop-down menu on the right, select the Standard Section you wish to comment on.
- In the boxes provided, fill in your name and type in your comment for that section.
- Hit Submit
At the close of the comment period, the IAC Cardiovascular Catheterization Board of Directors will review all submitted comments, consider modifications as needed and vote for final approval of the Standards.
The new Standards will be posted to the IAC Cardiovascular Catheterization website and available for download at intersocietal.org/cath/seeking/cath_standards.htm when they are published in October 2017.