Careers - IAC
The Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) is hiring a Web Programmer who can demonstrate core skills and an eagerness and ability to broaden their skill set. This position requires the employee to work full-time, on-site at our office in Ellicott City, MD, as part of a small, talented and supportive development team.
Job purpose: The web programmer creates quality online tools for IAC internal and external customers, fixes problems with existing online software, and provides support services to users to increase their productivity.
Key responsibilities, accountabilities, and competencies:
- Online Accreditation/Review System: Enhancements and tech support for proprietary, legacy, web-based assessment system:
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio
- Third-Party Integration: Middleware, data integration and custom enhancements to web-based assessment system:
- XML Web Services
- Helpdesk: Monitor the IT support ticket system and various bug tracking website for problems that fall within the Web Programmer’s purview and solve those issues.
- MS Office
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Windows Server and Client OS
- Pleasant, empathetic demeanor; eagerness to help others
- Intranet: Support web-based intranet tools to facilitate intrastaff communication:
- OpenFire server
- Spark IM
- Fast Path
- Documentation: Save policy-and-procedure documents for any processes that need to be duplicated.
- MS Visio
- Clear and accurate written communication skills
- Web Administration & Support: Maintain the web presence for most company websites (internal and external); troubleshoot user access issues:
- SSL certificate registration and management
- FTP administration
- DNS administration
- Network and server configuration
- IT Team Support: Offer information and assistance to most IT team members as requested with projects that may not be in direct work queue. Research and recommend new technology tools to meet IAC business goals.
- Information Systems Security: Ensure the consistency, availability, integrity and confidentiality of IAC data used in web applications. IAC’s IT staff collaborates to meet the following standards:
- ISO 27001:2013
- Common Criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation (CC)
- Common Methodology for Information Technology Security Evaluation (CEM)
While the above job description lists the technical competencies necessary for the position, IAC does not anticipate that any one candidate will be fully proficient in all of these skills, so please indicate which technologies you are most proficient in, which you have functional knowledge of, and which are new to you. Promising candidates will complete a skills assessment prior to interviewing, and new hires will be probationary for up to 60 days.
The Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC), based in Ellicott City, MD, near Columbia, provides accreditation programs for Vascular Testing, Echocardiography, Nuclear/PET, MRI, CT/Dental, Carotid Stenting and Vein Center. The IAC programs for accreditation are dedicated to ensuring quality patient care and promoting health care within a specific medical specialty, all dedicated to one common mission: Improving health care through accreditation.
To Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter identifying your salary requirements to HR@intersocietal.org.