Careers - IAC
APPLICATION PROCESSOR FOR IAC ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY
Title: Application Processor
Reports to: Director of Application Processes
Based at: IAC – Ellicott City, MD
To ensure the organization and processing of the application process and written correspondence while assisting in the processing and review of accreditation applications for all IAC Echocardiography division.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Process written correspondence and accreditation portfolios according to policy.
- Office organization to include compiling and purging of files, archiving files and preparation of new applicant laboratory files as needed.
- Review accreditation applications for completeness; compile lists of any missing material and request additional information from applicant laboratories.
- Respond to inquiries regarding the non-technical aspects of the IAC application/accreditation process through telephone communications, fax correspondence and e-mail. Process all requested material when returned from the applicant laboratory.
- Process, track and organize all plaque orders, certificate requests and requested IAC extra according to the current IAC policy.
- Phone support and assistance with the IAC distributions lists.
- Promote the IAC through participation in exhibiting as assigned.
- Maintain a working knowledge of pertinent aspects of the application process, the database, applicant laboratory notification process and generating of written correspondence.
- Assist marketing as needed.
- If not previously working in an IAC division, the individual will typically have previous office experience
- Basic office skills
- Basic computer skills to include use of Word
- Good written and oral communication
- Ability to follow direction and complete tasks with limited/appropriate direct supervision
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
If you are interested in applying this position, please forward an application (download below), resume and cover letter to HR@intersocietal.org.
|Copyright © 2015 Intersocietal Accreditation
Commission. All rights reserved.
To report an error on this page, please e-mail the IAC Webmaster.