Careers - Now Hiring!
Position Title: Clinical Specialist
POSTED APRIL 29, 2014
The IAC provides accreditation programs for vascular testing, echocardiography, nuclear/PET, MRI, diagnostic CT, dental CT, carotid stenting and vein treatment and management. The IAC programs for accreditation are dedicated to ensuring quality patient care and promoting health care and are all dedicated to one common mission: Improving health care through accreditation®. This position is specifically for the IAC Echocardiography division.
Please visit our website at www.intersocietal.org for more information.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes; health, dental, vision coverage; long-term/short-term disability; Life and AD&D insurance; health savings account; 401K retirement plan, paid vacation and holidays.
The Clinical Specialist will provide clinical and technical administrative support of the echocardiography division. The Clinical Specialist will follow established protocols for all aspects of the accreditation process related to applications submitted for accreditation by echocardiography laboratories.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare materials for Board of Directors accreditation decisions to include:
- Assessment of returned reviewer findings and resolution of discrepancies
- Preparation of written laboratory notification (decision letters) of Board of Directors’ accreditation decisions
- Create and Edit Application Review Findings (ARF)
- Review of delay material and completion of associated written notifications to laboratory
- Review of audit material and completion of associated written notifications to laboratory
- Provide clinical and technical support to laboratories via telephone and email correspondence
- Maintain current knowledge of the division standards
- Communicate with direct supervisor and staff regarding status of applications
- Maintain accurate database records as applicable to job responsibilities
- Assist in promoting division through exhibits, webinars and other communications as assigned by direct supervisor
- Provide feedback to other applicable IAC staff regarding necessary changes to letter templates, website content, forms and database functions
- Must be credentialed in echocardiography from the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI)
- Minimum of 10 years echocardiography experience
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time efficiently
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to diffuse confrontational clients in a professional manner
- Ability to follow direction and complete tasks with limited/appropriate direct supervision
- Previous experience in a professional office environment is preferred
- Previous data entry and database operations management experience is preferred
Required Computer Application Skills:
MS Word & MS Excel
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
To apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter identifying your salary requirements to HR@intersocietal.org.