Promoting Your IAC Accreditation
Once a facility is granted accreditation, they often ask what they can do to promote this enormous achievement for their facility. There are a variety of resources offered by the IAC to assist your facility in promoting your accreditation achievement.
The marketing opportunities are endless, but each IAC accredited facility receives several marketing tools to help get them started including: an electronic Seal of Accreditation to use on reports, website, etc.; a sample press release to distribute announcing their accreditation achievement; two certificates (below left) and two accreditation decals (below right) to display in their facility; one complimentary embroidered patch and one complimentary lapel pin (below middle).
Click on any of the articles below to learn more about the different ways to market your accreditation!
- Marketing Your IAC Accreditation Achievement
- Accessing the Marketing Kit Online
- Marketing Tool – Certificates and Certificate Plaques
- Marketing Tool – Seal of Accreditation
- Marketing Tool – Press Release and Media List
- Other Ways to Market Your Accreditation – Print Ads & Brochures
- Other Ways to Market Your Accreditation – Website Promotion
- Marketing Tool – Accreditation Decal
- Marketing Tool – Lapel Pins & Embroidered Patches
- Marketing Tool – Patient Information Brochures