IAC Nuclear/PET - On Demand Webcasts
The IAC has created a series of webcasts entitled IAC On Demand. Now you can learn about accreditation at your leisure, 24 hours a day/7 days a week, for free. IAC On Demand is simple and easy to use; just choose the topic you wish to learn more about, sit back and listen.
Please Note: The following webcasts were recorded from previous live webinars, no CE credit is available for viewing.
About the Accreditation Process:
- NEW! IAC Nuclear/PET: Reaccreditation Simplified (Updated March 2017)
Presented by Maria Costello, BS, CNMT, NCT, Director of Accreditation - IAC Nuclear/PET. Watch»
- Introduction to Nuclear/PET Accreditation | Watch»
- Medical and Technical Staff Requirements for Accreditation | Watch»
- Clinical Protocols: Do Your Protocols Meet the Minimum Requirements? | Watch»
- Image Interpretation and Reporting | Watch»
- Building a Culture of Quality: The Imaging Professional’s Role in Ensuring Patient Safety
Presented by Rosemary Gibson, MSc, this webcast is designed to show participants how to recognize how every aspect of the health care provider's patient interaction impacts patient safety, from quality imaging to accurate reporting and beyond; discuss the patient perspective and use of the IAC process as a foundation to build a culture that naturally emphasizes continuous improvement. Watch»
- Quality Improvement: An Introduction to the IAC QI Tool
A tutorial webcast of the new IAC QI Self-Assessment Tool. Presented by Craig Fleishman, MD, FACC, FASE, IAC Echocardiography Board member and Jeremy Kempner, IAC Project Coordinator and Information Security Analyst. Watch»
- NEW! Symptom-Limited Exercise Stress Testing:
Why and How
- A Joint Presentation of IAC / SNMMI / ASNC
Presented by Mylan Cohen, MD, MPH, this webcast will teach participants to: understand why symptom-limited exercise stress testing is performed; understand what symptom-limited exercise means; understand how to perform symptom-limited exercise testing; know when to switch from exercise to pharmacologic stress and when to abandon testing altogether; understand the content of a typical stress test report; and know which ECGs the IAC requires to be recorded and submitted and why. Watch»
- Standardizing Gastric Emptying Protocols: Practical Tips and Handy Hints
Presented by Lorraine Fig, MD, MPH, this webcast will: describe the most important elements of the consensus method for performing gastric emptying studies; explain the rationale for following the recommendations in the consensus guideline as well as the pitfalls that may be encountered; provide a practical technical guide to creating a standardized protocol. Watch»
- Appropriate Use Criteria and Accreditation: The Right Test, on the Right Patient at the Right Time
Manuel Cerqueira, MD and Raymond Stainback, MD, FACC, FASE present an overview of Appropriate Use Criteria and its relevance to IAC accreditation. Watch»
Instructions for Viewing Webcast: Click Watch above to view a webcast. The link with open a new browser window to the webcast on IAC YouTube. Please note: These sessions are recorded webcasts or were recorded from previous live webinars hosted by the IAC. No credit is available for viewing these webcasts. Viewers do not need to follow any technical instructions at the beginning of any of these webcasts.