Case Studies Submission
Case study submissions are required in order to assess the interpretative and technical quality of the facility. Cases must represent best work
- All cases must be abnormal of varying degrees of pathology
- All medical and technical staff must be represented at least once before repeating
- The Technical Director and Medical Director must be represented
- All cases must be selected from within the previous 12 months from the date of submission
Case Study Requirements for Vascular Testing
How to Submit Case Studies
- Submit one copy of all case studies/case study materials to the IAC office once the pre-submission case check process has been finalized.
- Label all media with patient’s name or identification, and testing section.
- Cases must represent as many staff as possible. When selecting and submitting case studies, do not duplicate staff members (medical and technical) until all staff have been represented at least once.
- All cases must be submitted in digital format (CD, DVD, flash drive) including the embedded image-specific reader (DICOM viewer).
Labeling Your Submission
Label all cases (an adhesive label affixed to each page is recommended), including any disks or hard copies, with:
- Facility name/ID number/site location
- Patient name
- Date of study
- Type of study
All materials submitted to the IAC will be handled with strict confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA regulations. Read more in the Agreement section of the IAC website»