Sample Documents (Vascular Testing)
The IAC is pleased to include sample documents to assist facilities in providing quality care to their patients. These documents meet or exceed the requirements of the Standards, and they may be used to develop facility policies and reporting forms, whether your facility is seeking accreditation or simply working to standardize or improve current practices.
Please Note: The following documents are SAMPLES only. Protocols submitted with the application must be customized to reflect current practices of the facility.
- Patient Complaint Policy (27KB)
- Patient Confidentiality Policy (61KB)
- Primary Source Verification Policy (37KB)
- Ergonomics Policy (89KB)
Site Visit Documents
- Sample QI Policy
- Sample QI Evaluation Forms (Use of these evaluation forms will meet all the required IAC Vascular Testing Quality Improvement Standards effective February 3rd, 2016.)
- Protocol for Performing Extracranial Cerebrovascular Duplex Examinations(66KB)
- Protocol for Performing Lower Extremity Arterial Duplex Examinations (27KB)
- Protocol for Performing Lower Extremity Duplex Examinations for DVT (13KB)
- Protocol for Lower Extremity Arterial Physiologic Segmental Pressures and Waveforms (80KB)
- Protocol for Performing Lower Extremity Reflux Examinations for Venous Insufficiency (99KB)