Helpful Resources - Cardiac Electrophysiology
The IAC is dedicated to helping your facility achieve cardiac electrophysiology accreditation. This section is full of resources to help guide you throughout the accreditation process:
- Sample Documents – Protocols, a final report example, QI documents, checklists
- Upcoming Events– Check out our upcoming webinars and where we'll be exhibiting next
- On Demand Webcasts – Learn about accreditation at your leisure, 24 hours a day/7 days a week, for free
- CME Resources – List of resources for Continuing Medical Education (CME). The courses contained herein typically provide five or more of these relevant credits
- Links & References– A variety of online resources from cardiac electrophysiology-related organizations and journals
- IAC QI Self-Assessment Tool - The IAC QI Self-Assessment Tool is the latest development for optimizing quality in your facility. Created to help your facility employ and document continuous process improvement, this free tool provides a mechanism for facilities to meet the quality measures required by the IAC Standards.
- IAC QI MOC Activity - A Quality Improvement (QI) self-assessment activity to provide interpreting physicians with an online tool to assess quality metrics as required by the IAC Standards and Guidelines.
- FAQ - Answers to frequently asked questions.