About Online Accreditation
Online Format Is User-Friendly
The online process continues to improve, offering facilities the ability to:
- enhanced password reset process;
- pre-submission case requirements check designed to rectify errors and inappropriate case study selection made by facility users prior to final application submission in an effort to provide a more efficient application submission process.
- order additional items (certificates, accreditation decals, embroidered patches, lapel pins, etc.) for their facility electronically;
- view past and pending financial transactions with IAC;
- view and download application decision letters, other correspondence;
- easily upload and download attachments;
- download marketing kit items (Seal of Accreditation, press release);
- chat in real time with our staff during IAC business hours;
- track completeness of application in program.
Application Data is Easily Accessible
- data is retained and can be worked on consistently between accreditation cycles;
- data is accessible from any Internet-based computer by multiple users;
- upon application completion, data is transmitted efficiently to the IAC.
Online Format Provides Secure Usability (Tips for Securing Your Online Accreditation Login Information»)
- multiple users may access the account 24/7 with a unique user ID and password;
- all account and application data is retained via adherence to SSL certification and compliance;
- only IAC accredited facilities are able to access the secure online Marketing Kit.
The IAC will continue to make enhancements to Online Accreditation to make the process as simple as possible. Stay tuned for more updates!