If you've received an encrypted e-mail message from the IAC and you're having trouble viewing it, we've created an interactive guide to help. Click here to access it.
Tips for Securing Your Online Accreditation Login Information
To ensure your account security, remember to:
- Create a unique user ID for each user of Online Accreditation. Sharing user IDs among multiple people is not recommended.
- Use a strong password (at least eight characters long, with a combination of letters, numbers and special characters).
- Avoid using your Online Accreditation user ID and password for other websites.
- Keep user ID, password, account ID, or application number(s), private (never send your login information via e-mail).
- Change your password immediately if you suspect that someone else has learned your login information.
- Deactivate any users no longer affiliated with your facility.
- Keep in mind that no one from IAC will ever ask for your password. If you ever receive a communication from anyone claiming to be an IAC representative requesting that you provide your password, please do not respond. Instead, please let us know about it by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional help or questions about your online account, please contact IAC staff at 800-838-2110 or e-mail email@example.com.