IAC Vein Center - On Demand Webcasts
24/7 access...FREE of charge...Learn at your leisure from trained accreditation specialists. The IAC has created a series of webcasts entitled IAC On Demand. Now you can learn about accreditation at your leisure, 24 hours a day/7 days a week, for free. IAC On Demand is simple and easy to use; just choose the topic you wish to learn more about, sit back and listen.
Please note: The following webcasts were recorded from previously live webinars; no CE credit is available for viewing recorded webcasts.
About the Accreditation Process:
- IAC Vein Center: Accreditation Simplified (updated August 2017)
Presented by Marge Hutchisson, BS, RVT, RDCS, RPhS, Director of Accreditation - IAC Vein Center. Watch»
- Building a Culture of Quality: The Imaging Professional’s Role in Ensuring Patient Safety
Presented by Rosemary Gibson, MSc, this webcast is designed to show participants how to recognize how every aspect of the health care provider's patient interaction impacts patient safety, from quality imaging to accurate reporting and beyond; discuss the patient perspective and use of the IAC process as a foundation to build a culture that naturally emphasizes continuous improvement. Watch»
- Compounded Sclerosants: What I Need To Know for a Responsible Decision
Presented by Nick Morrison, MD, FACS, FACPh. Watch»
- Complications and Adverse Events in Varicose Vein Treatment
Presented by Ellen D. Dillavou, MD, RPVI, FACS. Watch»
- The Importance of the Clinical Examination of the Patient With Venous Disease
Presented by Helane Fronek, MD, FACP, FACPh, Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine, UC San Diego School of Medicine. Watch»
- The Importance of Venous Anatomy for the Reflux Ultrasound Examination
Presented by Nick Morrison, MD, FACS, FACP, Co-founder and Medical Director, Morrison Vein Institute, Scottsdale, AZ. Watch
- Important Technical Aspects of the Venous Reflux Examination
Presented by Diana L. Neuhardt, RVT, RPhS, FSVU, President, CompuDiagnostics, Inc., Clinical Ultrasound Specialists, Phoenix, AZ. Watch»
- Important Aspects of Post Venous Treatment
Presented by Mark H. Meissner, MD, Professor of Surgery, University of Washington School of Medicine. Watch»
Instructions for Viewing Webcast: Click Watch above to view a webcast. The link with open a new browser window to the webcast on IAC YouTube. Please note: These sessions are recorded webcasts or were recorded from previous live webinars hosted by the IAC. No credit is available for viewing these webcasts. Viewers do not need to follow any technical instructions at the beginning of any of these webcasts.