Helpful Resources - Vein Center
The IAC is dedicated to helping your facility achieve vein center accreditation. This section is full of resources to help guide you throughout the accreditation process:
- Sample Documents – Protocols, a final report example, QI documents, checklists
- Upcoming Events– Check out our upcoming webinars and where we'll be exhibiting next!
- On Demand Webcasts – Learn about accreditation at your leisure, 24 hours a day/7 days a week, for free
- CME Resources – List of resources for Continuing Medical Education (CME). The courses contained herein typically provide five or more of these relevant credits
- Links & References– A variety of online resources from vascular-related organizations and journals
- FAQ - Answers to frequently asked questions.