Sample Documents (Vein Center)
The IAC is pleased to include a series of sample and guidance documents to assist facilities in providing quality care to their patients. These documents may be used as a guide in developing facility policies, whether your facility is seeking accreditation or reaccreditation or simply working to standardize or improve current practices.
- IAC Vein Center Accreditation Checklist (540KB)
- Fluoro Quality Assurance Guide (65KB)
- Case Study Checklist (37KB)
- Vein Center Procedure Complications List (18KB)
Sample QI Evaluation Forms (Use of these evaluation forms will meet all the required IAC Vein Center Quality Improvement Standards)
- Patient Complaint Policy (27KB)
- Patient Confidentiality Policy (61KB)
- Primary Source Verification Policy (37KB)
- Ergonomics Policy (89KB)
- Medical Director Attestation for Consultant Use [SAMPLE] (58KB)
*Facilities are required to attach a letter from the facility's Medical Director (on the facility's letterhead) providing the consultants permission to complete the application for accreditation on the facility's behalf.